My services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance company. However, I am not an in-network provider. Please check your coverage by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Am I eligible for outpatient psychotherapy?
- Can I use an out-of-network provider?
- What is the out-of-network deductible?
- When does the yearly out-of-network deductible begin? (January 1st, or another date)
- How much of the out-of-network deductible has been met?
- What is the percentage rate for reimbursement?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions?
- Do they require pre-certification for treatment?
A Step-by-Step Guide to Out-of-Network Benefits
Wondering how to use insurance for therapy? Here is a link to everything you need to know about health insurance terminologies